Study Double Bass with World Class Faculty!
- Soloist and Double Bass phenomenon DaXun Zhang will be joining GGBCSF for the week, DO NOT MISS this chance to work with one of the world’s great artist on our instrument!
- Soloist/Educator/Composer Donovan Stokes will be here for the week.
- Jazz bassist/band leader/educator Jeff Denson leads classes on improvisation-fizz and arco, bass line construction, melodic soloing and jazz harmony.
- Orchestral and Solo repertoire with San Francisco Symphony Principal Bass Scott Pingel and Associate Principal Stephen Tramontozzi, and section member Charles Chandler.
- Electric Bass with Michael Manring and Dan Robbins-Bay area virtuoso and teacher.
- Explore Recording Technique and Electronic Music Production with James Garrison, Music Director of Drew School
- Tango Bass Technique with Sascha Jocobsen: Bassist with Trio Garufa
- Study Cuban and Latin bass playing with Ernesto Mazar-Kinderlan, long time bassist for the Cuban super group Charanga Habanera. Ernesto has traveled the world playing for millions of fans and will lead classes on how Cuban rhythms, African rhythms and the bass work together to propel this music.